Monday 30 March 2015

Current Skin and Hair faves

Aloha!
Today I thought I'd share with you some of my most recent hair and body faves. I picked out these things for their own specific reasons, but they are all products which I use frequently if not everyday and remain a big part of my collection.

Nspa Mango fragrance body mist
Seventeen instant glow bronzing mousse
Dove summer glow moisturiser with gradual tan
So fabulous dry shampoo
Herbal essences Bee strong strengthening cream
Nspa Mango fragrance body mist- I have always been a big fan of Nspa products and I feel its essential to have some sort of body spray on you for everyday use as something a bit softer than perfume. Usually I always stick to Hollister sprays as I am a little bit fixed to them, however when out shopping I came across this little bottle of goodness and it smelt sooo good and at such a cheep price I couldn't resist picking it up. It's a lovely fruity, mango scent that's not too over powering which is great as it means I can wear it all day everyday and not feel swallowed in fumes. This has earned a permanent spot in my fragrance collection and I'll definitely be going back to pick up all the other scents.

Seventeen instant glow bronzing mousse- I'm not really a big self tan person, although I tan quite well in the summer I'm naturally fairly pale and I have always wanted to spend more time being tanned in the colder months. I'd been after a good, natural, easy, instant tanner for a while now and after looking up reviews online I decided to give this one a go. I was a bit hesitant at first but after my first use I was really happy with the way it turned out, It's a great colour which you can build up to make darker, its not streaky or blotchy, easy to apply and has a wonderful vanilla scent to it. It's great because although it's wash off, I have worn it to college before and it withheld without streaking even with me sweating and the colour doesn't come off onto sheets or clothes. Although I don't wear this every day, I wear it on all nights out and quite often on the weekends and I'd strongly recommend it especially to anyone new to instant tanning.

Dove summer glow moisturised with gradual tan- This was a recent buy as I knew a lot of people who were using this product or others like it. I'd heard that this type of gradual tanner can be really good for sensitive and dry skin so I was eager to get my hands on it. I'm so happy I decided to pick this up, as for something so cheep it's really won me over an proven a permanent place in my skin care collection. It looks and feels amazing on all skin types and from the first use I noticed a gorgeous summer glow pigment my skin. I apply this morning and night as it;s really hydrating and leaves the most amazing smell on your skin all day. I honestly adore this product and recommend it to anyone and everyone.

So fabulous dry shampoo- I'm a big user of dry shampoos as where I'm at dance college I'm constantly sweating all day and I find my hair gets greasy very easily but I don't like to wash it every day because of it's effect on your hair, so instead I'll just apply dry shampoo between washes to replenish my locks. I have been through various brands and types of dry shampoos, and I really love the 'so...' collection. This is probably my favourite one of them all as it really gets rid of the greasy look and feel in my hair and leaves it feeling refreshed and smelling amazing. It's nice and lightweight and doesn't leave your hair with white patches which is never a good look.

Herbal essences bee strong strengthening cream- I always have used various leave in conditioners to avoid split/dead ends and since I ombred my hair a year ago my ends really started to suffer. Since using this stuff everyday, my hair feels a lot more nourished and manageable and I couldn't imagine not using this. It really conditions my ends without leaving my hair feeling oily and heavy and not to mention the lovely honey and apricot scent making this my final must have for my collection.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments below any experiences you have with any of these products or any of your skin and hair essentials. Thanks for reading!

Jade xx
                                                                        ♥   ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment