Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello!

Oh my goodness, once again it's been absolutely ages since I posted anything and I apologise for being so rubbish! As usual I have been so busy and haven't had the chance to come on my blog due to holidays and shows ect, but  I'm back now and am aiming to get back up to doing regular posts!

So I'd like to start off by saying I hope you had a lovely summer, mine has been absolutely jam packed and now I'm gettinng ready to get back to my last year of school. I have had a few messages for post requests and I promise I will try to get them done asap:)

I haven't really updated you on the 'my life' recently as I don't really tend to talk about my own life haha, as you may or may not know I have had a lot of negative things happen this year and is another reason I guess I lost some motivation to blog, however I am getting back on my feet and trying to begin to feel better in myself which is a long road but with the right help and support I guess anything is possible and I'm very thankful I am surrounded by some lovely people who will support me.

Fluffies

Yes that's right, meet our new additions to the family; Simba, Blue and Tino.


Simba

Blue

Tino

The two puppies are Japanese Spitz' and they are so cute and so loving. Tino is 1 year old however he is fully grown and I love how small they are because it means I can always pick them up for cuddles!

I have no idea what breed Simba is as he is a cross between a ginger tabby and a black cat (I don't really know my cats very well aha) We have been told he looks Burmese, but who knows? haha, all I know is he's an adorable bundle of fun and I love him and the dogs to pieces.




So that's it for this post, I promise I will try to be back soon, and my next post maybe along the lines of my summer favourites or/and maybe even a summer OOTD:)

I am actually thinking of one day stating some video blogs so if anyone has any tips or ideas, please contact me, it would be much appreciated :-)

Thanks for reading!
Lots of love xo




1 comment:

  1. beautiful blog :D please check out my blog and follow if you like! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete