Monday 8 April 2013

What's in my hand luggage?

So as you probably know and are getting sick of hearing now, tomorrow I am going on a school drama trip to New York. This post is going to be like a 'what's in my bag post' as I thought it would be an interesting post to do as it's a lot neater than my hand bag!

There are more things in my luggage of course, however they aren't really interesting so would just be a waste of your time reading them aha. I also apologise as I haven't put the prices on them because I can't really remember how much they cost


Bag- Ebay (around £15)




Book and sweets- always necessary for long flights hehe

Face wipes    Freshen up wipes- Savers (around £1?)

Phone and head phones (I lost my ipod)    Purse-Primark (around £15) and dollars!!!!


Miss sporty so matte foundation- Boots (around £3)   Miss sporty liquid concealer-Boots (around £2)  Maybelline falsies mascara- Boots (around £8)   Rimmel professional liquid eye-liner-Boots (around £4)  Vaseline-Gift   Carmex- boots (around £2)  Bag-Gift




 I will be away until Saturday and will have jet lag so will be unable to post until sometime next week sorry :( Until then, bon voyage!!!
love Jade xo








10 comments:

  1. Aww have fun! X
    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. like these kind of post;) fun to see what other girls are carrying in their bags;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Loved this post, the make up bag is really cute. Just found your blog I love it! would you mind checking mine out?
    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated your for the Liebster Blog Award! Read more about it here!
    http://floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your backpack! Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that phone case is uber cute! love you blog so much, followed you! Would love for you to check out mine?
    classandglitter.blogpsot.com

    Parie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post!
    REALLY CUTE BLOG.
    I'm new and would love if you could check out my blog.
    If you decide to follow then I can def follow you back :)
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete